PubMed Reference: Qin X, Li H, Jian X, Yu B. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2015 Oct.
- 26 Asian patients with acne scars
- 4 monthly (85-95mj/pin) treatments with fractional bipolar RF
- Improvement and tolerance evaluated at each treatment and at the 4-week and 12-week follow-up visit.
- Acne score showed a significant decrease at 4-week and 12-week follow-up visits
- Patient evaluation of global improvement and satisfaction increased at the 12-week visit compared with baseline
- Side effects were limited to transient pain, erythema, dryness and low risk of PIH (less than with fractional lasers).