PubMed Reference: Verner I. J Dermatol. Dermatol Ther. 2015 Aug 17.
- 12 patients (Skin Type I-III) with moderate to severe acne scars
- 3–5 treatments with Sublative fractionated bipolar RF at 1-month intervals
- Evaluated clinically and photographically at each visit and 3 months after the final treatment.
- Very good improvement (at least one scale) after completing treatment
- 100% patient satisfaction (Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale scores) with 50% patients reporting “Very satisfied”
- Mild and transient expected erythema and minimal scab formation in the treated areas
- No adverse events.